Error: Active Directory operation failed on "DC1.domain.local". You cannot retry this operation: "Directory object not found 0000208D: NameErr: DSID-0310020A, problem 2001 (NO_OBJECT), data 0, best match of: 'CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=sd-develop,DC=local' "
The error is beacuse the lync installation is not connected to the scheme master.
in order to resolve it:
1. verify which domain controller is the scheme master:
- Open Command Prompt as administrator.
This command will register Schmmgmt.dll on your computer. For more information about using regsvr32, see Related Topics.
- Click Start, click Run, type mmc /a, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in, and then click Add.
- Under Available Standalone Snap-ins, double-click Active Directory Schema, click Close, and then click OK.
2. Open power shell as admin, and run the following command:
enable-CSADForest -GroupDomainController DC1.domain.local -GroupDomain domain.local